Saturday, June 14, 2008

even after authoring close to 50 posts under 4 different blogs i still cant figure this out.when i want to write for my own sake ppl dont seem even the least bit interested but wen i try writin for ppl i jus dont feel attachment to the subject whatever it may be.so i decided to throw in the towel ,m not gonaa write about the story of a fountain pen coz i simply dont give a fuck.i dont intend to use as propaganda to get me a job ,i think if ppl wanted to get me employed they'd better be bothered about plenty of other things than my blog.i am gonna b a sissy,cry n crib n complain,maybe smtyms discuss what makes me happy.coz the whole intention of starting my blog was to channel out the hours of thought i put into arbit stuff while trvelling in abus or train,or midway during an exam or feeling left out in a crowd n at those very instants thought damn i shud b writin this down smwhere.i read other blogs n find material or atleast sm inspiration for my next post n cant help but b awed by the comfort oher ppl hv while discussin stuff or writin jus crap poetry,i dunno y but whenevr i sit down to write the next post my mind goes blank.

1 comment:

ashish said...

well i m a regular subscriber to ur blogs dear,,,i lykd ur last post on"fountain pen"n wrote a long (longer than ur original post )comment on it...but sadly lost net connectivity n cud not post it,,,newaz,,,keep on blogin wid same passion!!